Wednesday 10 February 2016

Nothing could be more beautiful than kids..

#adhiraj kiki emoticon
#shourjodeep kiss emoticon

I don't get so much time to be with adhiraj but whatever time I get to spend is really nice and refreshing..
& sourjodeep who has more than 10 daak naam is the one with whom I spend my most of the time.. Love to listen his broken Hindi, ya fir kahu remix of Bengali & Hindi, jaise ki "agun lag jata h" "animals kaha thakta h ?" "Tum haat k haat k jaoge ?" "Pet me betha horaha h"..
Love him more when he says "me chhota bheem tum chutki", " me nopita tum sizuka", "tum kitna acchi ho", " r a waah ! Aaj toh tum kitna sundar dekha rahe ho"..
Love him when he tries to heal my headache by doing "jai hanuman chhumantar"..
Love him when he burst into laugh when I speak Bengali..

Package of cuteness..
Meaning of innocence..

These two muffins makes me laugh when I really don't want to smile..
Lots of love..
God bless you both..

No comments:

Post a Comment